Living Lab: Constructing the Commons
The IKA, Institute for Art and Architecture, Academy of Fine Arts Vienna and the IBA_Vienna 2022, International Building Exhibition – New Social Housing cordially invite you to the the Project:
LIVING LAB: CONSTRUCTING THE COMMONS
curated by Tom Avermaete, (TU Delft/ ETH Zurich), Lisa Schmidt-Colinet and Daniela Herold (IKA, Academy of Fine Arts Vienna) in cooperation with IBA_Vienna 2022, International Building Exhibition - New Social Housing
Opening Exhibition CONSTRUCTING THE COMMONS
Debate: THE ROLE OF ARCHITECTURE FOR THE URBAN COMMONS
- Simonetta Ferfoglia, Artist (Gangart)
- Wolfgang Förster, Initiator of the IBA_Vienna 2022
- Kristian Koreman, landscape architect (ZUS, Rotterdam)
- Marthijn Pool, architect (Space&Matter, Amsterdam)
- Bernd Vlay, architect (StudioVlayStreeruwitz)
- Students of the Workshop Ambiguous Edges
- Tom Avermaete, Lisa Schmidt-Colinet, Daniela Herold
Limited seats available, please send an email to email@example.com until 21st September to register for the debate.
LIVING LAB: CONSTRUCTING THE COMMONS comprises an exhibition, a workshop and a debate.
It takes as its point of departure the question of what is to be considered as common in the city.
More specifically, questions are raised about how commonality can be defined in relation to housing and the urban environment.